I spent a good day!
WHAT A GOOD DAY! MY GOD!
I have lot of laugh with my friends it is one of the best days in my life.
Tomorrow we have a surprise party for Victoire and we are going to wear "une marinière".
I love parties. I am listening music and I am preparing my self for tomorrow.
I am proud of me because I had a 17.25 in English so I am not to bad.:)
But today is not only a good day. I had a heavy heart because Mr.C didn't come to school yesterday and today so I was very worried and I learnt the new today . He has lot of problems with his parents and I don't know how and why he finish in the hospital I am very worried . But I am not her best friend so I need to wait to know more . And I wait,it's so long . I really like him is a sweet boy,the best of the best he is a nice . It's all for today.
So good night.
XOXO

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario